Accommodations are first come, first served. There are a variety of options available to fit your personal preference and budget:
- Shared room (2 twin beds) in a two-story modern cabin (four rooms, one washroom per floor): $25 per person per night
- Six of the 16 rooms have a double bed instead of two twin beds to accommodate couples.
- Shared room without washroom: $25 per person per night
- 2 cabins with three beds in each, and 2 cabins with ten beds in each
- Washrooms, which include six showers for women and four showers for men, are in the lodge a short walk away
Note: Those staying at Cypress Hills Camp need to provide their own sheets or sleeping bag, pillow, and bath towels.
- Hotel Room (sleeps two or four): $105 plus tax per night
- For more details: http://resortatcypresshills.ca/accommodations/hotel-rooms
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse: $145 plus tax per night
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse: $169 plus tax per night
- For more details: http://resortatcypresshills.ca/accommodations/townhouses
- 2 Bedroom Cabin: $130 plus tax per night
- 3 Bedroom Cabin: $145 plus tax per night
- For more details: http://resortatcypresshills.ca/accommodations/cabins
Sharing a 2 or 3 bedroom townhouse or cabin with friends can considerably reduce the cost of accommodations.
Note: The resort is walking distance from Cypress Hills Camp.